Article provided by: Joshi & Patel, LLC
JP Attorneys is the #1 car accident attorney in Georgia with over 12 years of experience in fighting for the rights of the injured. We understand the physical and mental trauma that our clients undergo after a personal injury, which is why we take care of all the legal work while you focus on getting better.
Find a lawyer for a car accident
If you are in a car accident and endure personal injuries, you need to hire a plaintiff's car accident lawyer to increase your chances of winning the damages. In general, car accident attorneys use a contingency fee structure while charging their clients for their services. Under the contingency fee model, your attorney will not receive any fee until you recover damages in your case. Once you receive your winnings, your lawyer will receive anywhere between 25% and 40% of your settlement amount as his/her fee.
On the flip side, you only have to pay a lower percentage as attorney fees if your case settles even before it goes to the court. Attorneys Joshi and Patel are the best GA car accident attorneys to charge the lowest contingency fee for their services.
Top reasons to hire a car accidents attorney for your case
Contingency fee lawyers for car accidents can communicate with the insurer of the driver at fault and can help you claim rightful damages for your injuries. Car accident lawyers possess the skill and experience to obtain the necessary evidence about liability and gather intricate details like your medical documents, bills, and other missing records.
Furthermore, they work with your medical care providers and accumulate enough information in support of your case, to prove liability. Lastly, they specialize in negotiating with the opposite party's insurer and defense attorney and help you receive a satisfactory settlement amount.
Choosing a car accident attorney
After a car accident, it is important to hire an experienced attorney to help you get your rightful damages. Here's some critical advice on picking the right attorney for your case:
- Make sure to choose a lawyer that you feel comfortable working with and is trustworthy.
- Remember that the attorney you choose should be capable of representing your legal interests most effectively.
- Choosing an attorney with the most experience in handling car accident and personal injury cases is of utmost importance to increase your chances of winning a decent sum of damages.
- While most car accident cases settle outside the court, it is still imperative to choose an attorney that has several years of experience in trials, in case your case goes for a trial.
- Speak to past clients about the expert's participation in every aspect of the case, before hiring one.
Get in touch with one of us at JP Attorneys to schedule a case evaluation with our leading car accidents attorney in Georgia. Your search 'Car accident lawyers near me' ends here! Our attorneys Joshi and Patel, specialize in defending car and truck accident cases, wrongful death, pedestrian accidents, etc.Car Accidents Attorney Georgia
View Larger Map